Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclipsen (28) Oral.

8/1/2008 11:31:04 AM

Reviewer: Jenny, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've had bad mood swings and headaches within a few days of starting my pack. I'm only taking BC pills to skip my period for my wedding, then I'm ditching these pills asap!

6/21/2008 6:47:53 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor switched me from tri-cyclin to this drug because I was experiencing pregnancy like symptoms. The good news is that I no longer have the nausea and breast tenderness I had with the tri-cyclin but now I have some new problems. My first period on the reclipsen started out extreamly heavy. I am used to very light periods and on the first night of my period I bled through all of my clothes. I ... Show Full Comment

6/18/2008 3:20:03 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been having terrible side effects after starting this birth control so I decided to look it up after almost 3 weeks of taking it. I have the same symptoms that other women have said...headache, dizziness, upset stomach, severe mood swings, feeling like I could be pregnant, and cramping. I switched to Reclipsen after being really happy with Yaz because it wasn't covered by my insurance ... Show Full Comment

6/1/2008 5:38:49 PM

Reviewer: cassiopeia825, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
They switched me from Apri to this and I have been experiencing such horrible mood swings my boyfriend can't stand being around me. I feel very unhappy ever since I have been on this pill.

5/19/2008 7:49:36 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I used this medication for birth control and it's been very effective.

man rubbing painful knee