Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclipsen (28) Oral.

5/6/2010 4:59:31 PM

Reviewer: Kary_806, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am back with Desogen, well its really the generic form (reclipsen). I took Desogen for 5 years and I loved it, my period was 3 days, no cramps, no headaches, no tiredness, no mood swings, perfect skin. I hope this time works just like last time. Yaz was a night mare, and ortho tri cyclen lo wasn't as bad, but nothing like Desogen.

4/27/2010 8:18:10 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this since my pharmacy switched me from Desogen. I'm curious though if anyone has experienced arm pain from this medication? I was assuming the pain might have been caused by another medication, but now that I'm thinking about it, I'm wondering if it caused my Reclipsen. Any insights would be great!

4/12/2010 12:32:10 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started pill on day one of cycle, was on my period for 7 full days and have been spotting every day since. Although I am sure that will straighten out with more time. The only complaint I have is that my breast are very tender and very full(hubby isn't complaining about the fullness though)! I have also put on about 5-10lbs but I could afford to put on the weight so I am okay with that. To be ... Show Full Comment

4/11/2010 11:45:39 PM

Reviewer: NewMom28 , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I would discourage anyone from using this birth control pill. Six weeks into using this drug I started experiencing visible hair loss. I have not taken it for 3 weeks now and my hair is still falling out! If I would have read that hair loss was a side effect b4 taking it, I would have asked my doctor to prescribe me another pill.

2/21/2010 12:30:19 AM

Reviewer: tasha, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It's been almost a month since I've taken this contraceptive, and I absolutely cannot stand it. I switched to this from Yaz, and I am planning on switching back ASAP. I have felt so unhappy since I've started, and have had horrible and uncontrollable mood swings several times a day, it's unbearable. I've also had a headache every day since I've started the pill. It's go ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.