Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclipsen (28) Oral.

10/16/2008 10:28:13 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I moved from Microgestin to Reclipson and although I still have some cramping all the time. I love it.

10/4/2008 11:54:31 AM

Reviewer: bethg, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had nothing but problems on this pill. Migraine headaches, nausea, generally not feeling well at all. I will switch pills after I am done with this pack. There has to be something else out there with fewer side effects.

8/1/2008 11:31:04 AM

Reviewer: Jenny, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've had bad mood swings and headaches within a few days of starting my pack. I'm only taking BC pills to skip my period for my wedding, then I'm ditching these pills asap!

6/21/2008 6:47:53 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor switched me from tri-cyclin to this drug because I was experiencing pregnancy like symptoms. The good news is that I no longer have the nausea and breast tenderness I had with the tri-cyclin but now I have some new problems. My first period on the reclipsen started out extreamly heavy. I am used to very light periods and on the first night of my period I bled through all of my clothes. I ... Show Full Comment

6/18/2008 3:20:03 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been having terrible side effects after starting this birth control so I decided to look it up after almost 3 weeks of taking it. I have the same symptoms that other women have said...headache, dizziness, upset stomach, severe mood swings, feeling like I could be pregnant, and cramping. I switched to Reclipsen after being really happy with Yaz because it wasn't covered by my insurance ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash