Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclipsen 28 oral.

7/27/2014 1:40:28 PM

Reviewer: lilyrose, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    works very well for me, haven't had any scary or horrible side effects.

7/27/2014 9:28:17 AM

Reviewer: britaniks1986, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Reclipsen for about a month now. My normal emotions have intensified, where I think that I should quit. I'm not sexually active at the moment, and my period came back after a full day without it... Part of me was like, 'People do treat me like crap, though...' Like on a daily basis... I've been so messed up from the way people treat me, for the last 4 months, tha ... Show Full Comment

7/26/2014 2:30:44 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I just started this prescription less than a week ago and I've had a pounding headache that will not go away.

3/20/2014 3:22:24 AM

Reviewer: anniepants, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on birth control for about 10 years now. I've taken brand names and generics of a lot of different pills. For the past few years, I was on Ortho-cept. It worked perfect for me. No problems, no side effects. Two months ago, my doctor gave me Reclipsen because they stopped carrying Ortho-cept. Suddenly, my anxiety tripled. I started being moody and depressed. I'm prone to migra ... Show Full Comment

3/6/2014 7:04:55 PM

Reviewer: Militza, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I just started my second package so it is early to say, but so far I am more than happy. The only side effect, which I hope will go away in a couple of cycles is the breakthrough bleeding (very light, just brownish, couple of drops a day for several days). Lighter period, less cramps. Nothing else is different than when I am not taking it.