Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclipsen (28) oral.

2/7/2014 8:13:43 PM

Reviewer: Elizabeth, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Is there any relationship between reclipsen and tachycardia. I am 17 years old and on the drug for 8 months. I developed tachycardia, unknown cause 2 months ago. My resting heart rate is 90-110, with spikes of 160-180 with physical activity. I am 5 foot 3 inches, 107 pounds. I am an alpine skier, and tennis player. If I run, my heart rate increases significantly and I am short of breath and dizz ... Show Full Comment

11/20/2013 5:16:45 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
As a counterpoint to all the horror stories, just thought I'd report that it works fine for me, with no noticeable side effects.

11/12/2013 2:29:36 AM

Reviewer: HMS313, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Reclipsen about 4 months ago, and I would not recommend this birth control to anyone. First, my period has been continuing for over a month now. Second, my nausea is so bad I feel like I'm going to be sick at least once a day. I've noticed I've progressively fallen into a depressive and lethargic state that leaves me with zero energy throughout the day. My mood swings ... Show Full Comment

11/4/2013 4:23:06 PM

Reviewer: GK, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This birth control is great. I have used it for 4 years and it has not given me any problems.

9/25/2013 5:21:46 PM

Reviewer: Lucy2813, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Reclipsen for 2 months. The only problem I've experienced is severe pain while on my period. Which is part of the reason I'm not completely satisfied with it ,but the birth control does do its intended function of preventing pregnancy.y acne hasn't changed and I haven't experienced any weight gain at all. I plan to continue taking it.