Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclipsen (28) oral.

1/12/2009 8:22:17 PM

Reviewer: shannonmc42687, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medicine for 7 months now. At first i had a lot of hair loss. I was going bald on the side of my head, after a month all my hair grew back and i have had shorter periods. Also in the beginning i had a lot of headaches and stomach aches. It has all went away and i like the pill.

12/16/2008 9:32:39 AM

Reviewer: Mtcrloss87, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Ive had no major problems on this. Ive been taking this since they stopped making Apri. My periods are normal and about 6 days. The only major problem I do have is that my sex drive is horrible and I had to be switched to the low dose.

11/25/2008 1:26:31 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My first experience on the pill and they gave me this one. I was worried after seeing all the negative reviews on here, but I've been taking it for 3 months now. Never had any spotting or mood swings, and my periods are now much shorter, lighter and not nearly as painful! When first taking, I noticed an increase in the urge to have to go to bathroom, but that went away. Other than that this pi ... Show Full Comment

11/16/2008 1:42:45 AM

Reviewer: jamie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Reclipsen is terrible. I have officially ruined over twenty pairs of underwear because I have had period-amount spotting every day since I started this pill. My first period was much more heavy and longer than normal, and I have already gained six lbs since I started 3 weeks ago. Not to mention the fact that I have such severe mood swings. I have gone from crying to laughing at least twice a day f ... Show Full Comment

10/26/2008 12:29:26 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking april and got switched to this. so far I haven't been satisfied with it, and i've been taking it for about 6 mths. i have increased mood swings, and decreased sex drive (big time). i plan on discontinuing it.

chest x-ray