Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclipsen (28) oral.

3/6/2014 7:04:55 PM

Reviewer: Militza, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just started my second package so it is early to say, but so far I am more than happy. The only side effect, which I hope will go away in a couple of cycles is the breakthrough bleeding (very light, just brownish, couple of drops a day for several days). Lighter period, less cramps. Nothing else is different than when I am not taking it.

2/7/2014 8:13:43 PM

Reviewer: Elizabeth, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Is there any relationship between reclipsen and tachycardia. I am 17 years old and on the drug for 8 months. I developed tachycardia, unknown cause 2 months ago. My resting heart rate is 90-110, with spikes of 160-180 with physical activity. I am 5 foot 3 inches, 107 pounds. I am an alpine skier, and tennis player. If I run, my heart rate increases significantly and I am short of breath and dizz ... Show Full Comment

11/20/2013 5:16:45 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
As a counterpoint to all the horror stories, just thought I'd report that it works fine for me, with no noticeable side effects.

11/12/2013 2:29:36 AM

Reviewer: HMS313, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Reclipsen about 4 months ago, and I would not recommend this birth control to anyone. First, my period has been continuing for over a month now. Second, my nausea is so bad I feel like I'm going to be sick at least once a day. I've noticed I've progressively fallen into a depressive and lethargic state that leaves me with zero energy throughout the day. My mood swings ... Show Full Comment

11/4/2013 4:23:06 PM

Reviewer: GK, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This birth control is great. I have used it for 4 years and it has not given me any problems.

man rubbing painful knee