Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lyrica Oral.

11/7/2007 3:59:31 PM

Reviewer: lisa, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have RSD in my right knee. This drug worked miracles for me for @ 6 mos. except the 30 pound weight gain & I started to become very forgetful. However, the fire in my knee was calmed down & that to me was worth the weight gain at that point.

11/4/2007 10:57:44 PM

Reviewer: anonymous, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine is a miracle drug for me. I keep thinking it is too good to be true and it will quit working, but not so after a year and a half

10/28/2007 11:54:47 PM

Reviewer: Doug, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was in a vehicle accident and had bilateral shoulder surgery, and an injury to my siatic nerve and piriformis muscle in my left butt and hip. I had a nerve release from the muscle and suffered severe leg and back pain. Sugerys help some but sleep was hard with pain. After build up from starting dose to 150mg at dinner and 150mg at bed and have been sleeping a full 8-9hrs a night. With Lyrica I h ... Show Full Comment

10/28/2007 6:51:16 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Neuropathic Pain
10/28/2007 4:48:59 PM

Reviewer: renaks, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I experienced severe dizziness, severe double vision, severe jerking and spasms, and an inability to speak after taking only 375mg in 75mg doses over 3 days. I contacted my pharmacist after 3 days and was told to stop taking the drug immediately and contact my doctor which I am planning on doing on Monday. Unfortunately this drug is not for me and I would be very skeptical about taking it even in ... Show Full Comment