Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lyrica Oral.

11/24/2007 8:39:01 PM

Reviewer: John, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
During my Kimo therapy , after removal of my cancerous kidney I developed very severe burning pain in my feet, Lyrica helped little, but I still have a problem when I go to work for more than 4 hours, my feet start burning again. On Monday I am going to the Doctor . I will talk to him about that.

11/24/2007 3:38:11 AM

Reviewer: Gattamalata, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
After back and nerve pain for two years, I tried every therapy (chiropractic, physical therapy, injections, painkillers). Nothing else worked. After taking Lyrica for several months, I'm about 85% better, which means living a normal life again. No noticeable side effects. Yes, it's expensive, yes it's worth it. I took it at a lower dose (100mg/day) for a few weeks and it didnt work ... Show Full Comment

11/23/2007 3:52:16 PM

Reviewer: makulaugh2, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started on Lyrica about 3 months ago, after having low back surgery with implantation @ L4 & L5. I have MS and FM, as well as degenerative bone and disc disease (osteoarthritis). I just turned 30, and have 2 daughters, it seemed good at first but I have put on alot of weight, been in a fog like state, fall asleep talking, etc...I believe I am pregnant and have to wait til Mon. to find out fo ... Show Full Comment

11/23/2007 11:16:49 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I take enough to ease the pain from referred pain in leg(sciatic nerve) I have problems with seeing flashes of light

11/23/2007 2:04:36 AM

Reviewer: northwestern pa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I do retain water and have gained a little weight. It also makes me somewhat forgetful but it is the only drug that manages my pain. I cannot take most pain killers because of my sensativity to them.