Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lyrica Oral.

10/18/2007 7:01:56 PM

Reviewer: Kat Stevens, Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was in a near-fatal accident 10 years ago and have been living with intense nerve damage in my arms from a spinal cord tear and broken neck at the C4/C5 level. This is the only drug that has taken the pain completely away. I am without pain but get a little off-balance and slightly dizzy after taking it (sometimes tripping over my own feet!). My doc also gives me Skelaxin and Percocet to take as ... Show Full Comment

10/18/2007 1:41:28 AM

Reviewer: uncleuno, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
taking for cronic back pain due to a fall of 22 feet. surgery made it worse, lyrica is the only drug that eases nerve pain ,the only bad thing is that L-n-I won't pay for this drug. and I can't afford it. my dr. gave me some samples. who needs the red tape when your health is a concern????

10/17/2007 4:29:01 PM

Reviewer: Young, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is very good medicine. But I can't take it per every time I've take this medicine, I went to sleep per 2-3 days without waking up, or I get dizzy & eyes get double vision. I don't have any nerve pain, which is fantastic, but I'm turning to zombie everytime. I wish my body can tolerate it, so I can live normal life without any nerve pain, witch I've been living with it ... Show Full Comment

10/17/2007 3:15:40 PM

Reviewer: irishrover, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Neuropathis pain will not go away! Right now ita a 10 as pain goes, and I'm taking 900 mg of Lyrica a day, any suggestions?

10/17/2007 2:33:26 PM

Reviewer: pjfulgoni, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take Lyrica 3 times a day and it really helps with the pain especially in my feet