Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lyrica oral.

12/8/2007 5:24:57 PM

Reviewer: Lydiaogt, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This drug has made all the difference in the world for the pain in my feet. I do experience some memory problems and weight gain, but my feet were hurting so bad I can deal with the side effects for now. I love it.

12/8/2007 12:01:55 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I've had fibromyalgia for 5 years. I got excited when I heard of it in hope of relief. All it has done is make me gain weight. I wish I had never heard of it.

12/8/2007 1:39:55 AM

Reviewer: Newpaths, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This drug has a drowsy feeling and clearly interferes with cognition per the frontal lobes. I find my self looking for things more or forgetting things. Although the drug is very good for my pain-I don't take drugs but due to a two week chronic episode of Fibro pain, I surrendered.

12/5/2007 9:53:12 PM

Reviewer: Rocky, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have peripheral neuropathy after having surgery for spinal stenosis. I was not aware that neuropathy followed this surgery on my spine. Went through three months of extreme burning and pain in legs. Eventually, doctor prescribed Vicodin which helped minimally. Pain decreased to make my life bearable but still had some pain and numbness in one foot in particular and burning in legs which I te ... Show Full Comment

12/5/2007 9:08:42 PM

Reviewer: paininthefoot, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Be aware of side effects. First week I was on this med, I felt great relief from severe nerve pain in my feet and hands. When my dose was increased I started having extremely bad reactions. I have never been so scared in my life when I started having disturbing visions, feared for my life, and was unable to move or call out for help. I thought maybe it was a dream but when I had another episod ... Show Full Comment