Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lyrica Oral.

2/14/2015 6:45:07 PM

Reviewer: Vic, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have something like Guillain-Barré syndrome (symptoms of weakness in my legs and arms and strong tingling sensations in my hands and foot). With time helped with pain. 75mg twice a day

1/13/2015 12:14:59 PM

Reviewer: Patti , 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Tired all the time, no focus, no concentration, "foggy brain", weight gain, insomnia. No benefit whatsoever. Depression is terrible. Drug should be taken off the market. This is a very addictive drug in terms of trying to wean off of it.

1/13/2015 9:47:15 AM

Reviewer: RHofm50129, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had been in severe pain 24/7 for four months. Doctors thought it was arthritis. I decided it was not and went to a neurologist. I would say relief began about two weeks after I was on 100mg. 50mg did nothing. It took about a month for all pain to be gone. Aside from some swelling in my feet and ankles and a weight gain of about ten pounds, I had no side effects. It was a miracle drug for me.

12/14/2014 11:20:24 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am in my mid 30s, I took this medication for Fibromyalgia, within just a couple of weeks this medication not only stopped helping with the pain, but I became very depressed, I quit eating, I got down to 104lbs. I was severly depressed, so much so that I couldn't even rationalize that it was the medication doing this to me, I wanted to blow my brains out literally, my doctor *who prescribed L ... Show Full Comment

11/29/2014 8:11:57 AM

Reviewer: enidphyllis, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Terrible drug. It caused me to gain a lot of weight. Need to change to another medication. Both amitryptiline and lyrics have horrible side effects.

chest x-ray