Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lyrica oral.

12/11/2007 6:32:16 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this medication for 11 days and experienced extreme heart palpatations which resulted in a thorough cardiac makeover. I have never ever had heart problems before taking this drug. Use this medicatin with extreme caution.

12/9/2007 2:03:19 AM

Reviewer: B.Antonio, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a history of Ewing's Sarcoma, cancer on my left pelvic region. It leaves me with main you cannot imagine, I have been offered any narcotic I want from Physician's, & Pain Management. I have reactions to narcotics and cannot stand the constipation, I also have incontinence problems. Lyrica has really worked greatly for me. It stopped the type of pain I have dead in its tracks. ... Show Full Comment

12/8/2007 5:24:57 PM

Reviewer: Lydiaogt, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This drug has made all the difference in the world for the pain in my feet. I do experience some memory problems and weight gain, but my feet were hurting so bad I can deal with the side effects for now. I love it.

12/8/2007 12:01:55 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I've had fibromyalgia for 5 years. I got excited when I heard of it in hope of relief. All it has done is make me gain weight. I wish I had never heard of it.

12/8/2007 1:39:55 AM

Reviewer: Newpaths, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This drug has a drowsy feeling and clearly interferes with cognition per the frontal lobes. I find my self looking for things more or forgetting things. Although the drug is very good for my pain-I don't take drugs but due to a two week chronic episode of Fibro pain, I surrendered.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.