Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Acyclovir Oral.

1/16/2012 8:54:21 PM

Reviewer: Breezy89, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
A few days after new years I found out I have genital herpes. It was very devastating to me. I have gone a year with unprotected sex with my fiance and a day after new years I had an outbreak that I thought was a bad case of a yeast infection. Both of us were tested and I am the only one carrying the virus. Knowing now that my ex before my fiance had cheated on me and I know now how I got this. Ho ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2012 12:22:36 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male (Caregiver)

Comment:

Condition: Genital Herpes
12/29/2011 10:51:44 AM

Reviewer: JessicaBby, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I found out a few months ago and luckly so far these pills have been my lifesaver, it's nice to know I'm not alone.

10/5/2011 5:09:53 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
Dealing with this has become very hard,but the medication makes is somewhat easier.Ive had this for about 2 years now, and life is still hard.I feel alone and wonder if anyone will ever date me. I was 19 when I found out.21 now, and wonder will I ever be happy. Big Thanks to my first boyfriend for ruining my life..

8/7/2011 6:58:39 PM

Reviewer: ughhhh, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I found out 8 years ago I had herpes when I was Pregnant with my daughter. Over the years I have been on several different drugs, I have out breaks several times a year now. THis last one to the point I can't function. I have not had side affects from the drug but taking 800mg five times a day and not getting better is irritating....