Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Acyclovir Oral.

4/25/2013 4:28:32 PM

Reviewer: RickJ41, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had Chicken Pox when I was 4 or 5. I'm 59 now. I noticed a doted Rash that ran in a straight line from the front right side of my Stomach all the way around to the center of my Back. I didn't know what it was as I'd never heard of Shingles except on TV. Well within four days I had Big Blisters, and Swelling on my Rash Area! I also developed a Fever, Severe Blisters, Sick to My Stomac ... Show Full Comment

4/22/2013 8:58:50 AM

Reviewer: kyndlesgg, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Is it possible that having taken this med. for 3X a day for 5 days I woke up with no pain in my knees (authritis) for the first time in 3 yrs. I have taken this med for 9 days now and am afraid to stop tomorrow.

11/3/2012 11:44:07 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Shingles
4/17/2012 11:34:17 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this drug for seven days now and , of course, the number of pills required daily seems excessive. My insurance would not pay for the more expessive alternative. I am clearing up rather well. I have been told that one may acquire the vaccination for shingles after having a bout of it. I have been told two different amounts of time which must ensue after the case has cleared up. Guess I ... Show Full Comment

4/2/2012 9:16:21 AM

Reviewer: laceyle, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
On my 4th day of med. somewhat better. Have another day to go. Rash still present, but no pain or itching. Hope for a complete recovery.