Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ambien CR Oral.

4/1/2014 3:33:36 PM

Reviewer: DorkyMissSTL, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
.During the Spring of 2011, I literally took my normal prescribed dosage of Zolpidem before bed (as I have done for almost 10 years due to a home invasion incident at the age of 19 that left me with horrible nightmares) and woke up in a police car. My physician, Dr. Jerold J. Kreisman MD, testified on my behalf during my criminal case as the State of MO wanted to pursue jail time and an excess ... Show Full Comment

1/30/2014 2:18:43 PM

Reviewer: Lainey, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
It wasn't working so my dosage increased but so did the side effects. I drove to a store, came home and tried to drive over a curb and fell on my nightstand. I have no memory of this but a ding on my car and massive bruses on my leg, arm and eye. I thought it was great for the first 2 years, but after this and charging over 500 on my credit card, I knew I had to go off it. Big withdrawal.

12/30/2013 4:55:28 PM

Reviewer: very tired, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Ambien CR 12.5 worked for me for 2 years but with 1 mg of lorazapem an hour before to wind me down (generic of Ambien - zolpidem did not help at all). After two years, I am waking up several times in the night and having trouble going back to sleep. I am fortunate when I get 6 hours of sleep. This once gave me 8-9, leaving me feeling rested. Now, I am tired all of the time.

12/26/2013 9:52:14 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping
10/8/2013 8:22:30 PM

Reviewer: Mike, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribed 12.5MG Ambien CR for a sleep study. It had very little effect. I took it at 10:30PM and didn't fall asleep until 2:00AM. I still only got 3.5 hours of sleep. That's not the worst part. The entire following day my heart rate skyrocketed to 130BPM, even when I sat down it was around 105MPB. Insane diarrhea, I literally went 5 times. Nausea, felt like I was going to vomit ... Show Full Comment