Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ambien CR oral.

2/14/2008 1:04:46 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Ambien CR 12.5mg works much better for me at getting me to sleep quickly and letting me sleep through the night than regular Ambien or the CR 6.25mg. However, if I take the 12.5mg more than twice a week I plunge into a deep depression, I can feel it coming over me in waves. Haven't taken this in several months, took it two nights in a row as I desperately needed sleep and the Rozerem I tried ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2008 10:12:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I sleep good the first two weeks but after that i am back to waking up every three hours.

1/28/2008 10:22:25 AM

Reviewer: ellie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this for a few days. I do not like the way I feel the next day as if I were on drugs and I also had nightmares. Will not take this again. I would rather have a restless night. I am glad I got the 7 days free.

1/25/2008 11:47:13 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    sleeping now in spite of "power surges" (hot flashes/night sweats) that are the result of a hystorectomy two months ago! was waking every hour or two EVERY night!

1/23/2008 8:43:19 PM

Reviewer: bjlytle, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Ambien CR 12.5 mg for almost two years. It works in 15 to 30 minutes and I get about seven hours sleep. I don't dream and when I wake up in the morning its as if someone snapped their fingers and I'm awake. Very unnatural feeling.