Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mucinex D Oral.

12/29/2012 11:34:16 AM

Comment:
I am not pleased with Mucinex D at all. My symptoms are worse and do not feel any better than before I took it. I to am sneezing more and have a full head. I will not waste my money on this product again. Way over advertised and rated.

5/2/2012 12:33:30 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
The only medicine that helps with my stuffy nose. Does make you feel a little "hyper", makes me a little warm etc., but works wonders for me compared to other cold medicines/decongestants.

4/19/2012 5:14:16 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Cold Symptoms
1/30/2012 6:23:55 PM

Reviewer: Journee2, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Not sure what the negative reviews are about, but Mucinex D works wonders. I have a severe head cold and asthma so breathing normally is essential. I've been taking it for 2 days now and I am sleeping much better (because I can breathe) and the congestion is clearing out swiftly (thats what an expectorant is supposed to do). I avoided a trip to the hospital so I am very happy.

11/3/2011 10:05:51 PM

Reviewer: finchy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The Dr advised me to take after seeing her for chest cold, I was placed on zpack and steroids also. The musinex d make me sneeze constantly all day and had soo much snot coming out of my head and face. Developed bad headache and dry nose. I'm affraid to take anymore. Also can't sleep.

Does your kid have symptoms?