Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mucinex D Oral.

2/3/2011 12:40:06 PM

Reviewer: minimeyourtwin, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have seasonal allergies and this drug works really well for me. My children and husband have trouble taking this drug. It does raise your blood pressure.

12/31/2010 3:42:30 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine works withiun 20 minutes of use however, it made me extremely anxious. It also gave me bad headaches and nausea. i woke up in the middle of the night feeling worse from the side effects. i am guessing it is the speudafedrines.

12/1/2010 10:22:25 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
On my doctor's advice, I took this to treat cold/congestion symptoms that plain guaifenesen didn't handle. It worked wonders - within an hour I could breath and sleep. BUT - even though I took it with food and a full glass of water, I was incapacitated the next day with diarrhea. Needless to say, I won't be using it again.

8/16/2010 10:17:01 AM

Reviewer: Male (Patient)

Comment:
I feel like I don't have a cold at all with Mucinex D. Yesterday it was pretty bad

2/16/2010 1:19:08 AM

Reviewer: LenaberryK, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I went to an urgent care after a week of various cold symptoms and the doctor advised me to take this. It immediately made the phlegm in my throat thinner and easier to get out as well as eased the congestion in my nose and sinus. HOWEVER, on the second day of taking it I experienced extreme coughing bouts all day. It is now the third day and my throat is raw from coughing from this constant ti ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.