Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mucinex D Oral.

12/31/2010 3:42:30 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine works withiun 20 minutes of use however, it made me extremely anxious. It also gave me bad headaches and nausea. i woke up in the middle of the night feeling worse from the side effects. i am guessing it is the speudafedrines.

12/1/2010 10:22:25 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
On my doctor's advice, I took this to treat cold/congestion symptoms that plain guaifenesen didn't handle. It worked wonders - within an hour I could breath and sleep. BUT - even though I took it with food and a full glass of water, I was incapacitated the next day with diarrhea. Needless to say, I won't be using it again.

8/16/2010 10:17:01 AM

Reviewer: Male (Patient)

Comment:
I feel like I don't have a cold at all with Mucinex D. Yesterday it was pretty bad

2/16/2010 1:19:08 AM

Reviewer: LenaberryK, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I went to an urgent care after a week of various cold symptoms and the doctor advised me to take this. It immediately made the phlegm in my throat thinner and easier to get out as well as eased the congestion in my nose and sinus. HOWEVER, on the second day of taking it I experienced extreme coughing bouts all day. It is now the third day and my throat is raw from coughing from this constant ti ... Show Full Comment

12/16/2009 4:43:11 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Works great! I have been battling virus, colds, and bronchitis on and off for the the past 2 months. Thank God that is over with the help of antibiotics and codeine laced cough syrup. When I woke up 3 days ago with sinus pressure, sore throat and runny nose I wa so discouraged. The doctor said no more antibiotics for you - just try Mucinex D and Afrin nose spray. I am feeling much better afte ... Show Full Comment