Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xopenex HFA inhalation.

10/26/2009 3:48:33 PM

Reviewer: rainyday, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After I had my encounter with and old long forgotten friend(Asthma), I was prescribed this medicine. My experience with this drug is good, I was prescribed both the inhaler in case I had an asthma attack or felt one coming on, and the nebulizer one. I did have the shaking all over, but that has since gone away and my asthma is pretty much under control unless I run...

9/24/2009 11:10:28 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I like it, it doesn't make me jittery or nauseous.

3/30/2009 7:50:30 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Since my Allergist switched me from Albuterol to Xopenex HFA, I've noticed that when I have attacks that recovery has taken longer and has become less effective.

3/20/2009 6:09:22 AM

Reviewer: Golfman, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I used it at 4:00 PM (one puff only)and sleeped only 2 hours that night. My heart pounded, I trembled, I was dizzy, I had muscle spasms and I had a head ache. However, I can say that I was breathing well soon after use. Perhaps, I forgot to shake it well and didn't get the proper mixture. I am new to these inhalers and all this is a new experience. Can anybody tell me what you get when you don ... Show Full Comment

12/21/2008 4:06:29 AM

Reviewer: a4m2, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This inhaler caused me to have 2 asthma attacks in the same day. Made me dizzy and lightheaded. I had a horrible time with severe trembles and shakes. Will never use this again. I cannot use anything with HFA. I have severe asthma. Please read side effects before using this medication.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.