Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xopenex HFA inhalation.

3/30/2009 7:50:30 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Since my Allergist switched me from Albuterol to Xopenex HFA, I've noticed that when I have attacks that recovery has taken longer and has become less effective.

3/20/2009 6:09:22 AM

Reviewer: Golfman, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I used it at 4:00 PM (one puff only)and sleeped only 2 hours that night. My heart pounded, I trembled, I was dizzy, I had muscle spasms and I had a head ache. However, I can say that I was breathing well soon after use. Perhaps, I forgot to shake it well and didn't get the proper mixture. I am new to these inhalers and all this is a new experience. Can anybody tell me what you get when you don ... Show Full Comment

12/21/2008 4:06:29 AM

Reviewer: a4m2, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This inhaler caused me to have 2 asthma attacks in the same day. Made me dizzy and lightheaded. I had a horrible time with severe trembles and shakes. Will never use this again. I cannot use anything with HFA. I have severe asthma. Please read side effects before using this medication.

8/21/2008 5:44:20 PM

Reviewer: Allergic asthma, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Very effective for wheezing and coughing of asthma. It does give me nausea and a sore throat, trouble sleeping and dizziness, however it's better than not being able to breathe. It doesn't make me agitated and belligerent like Albuterol did. Rinse your mouth after using to get rid of the taste.

4/9/2008 10:41:30 AM

Reviewer: LeJean, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This medicine is quick acting and powerful.