Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Fluocinolone Acetonide Oil Otic.

2/4/2014 3:42:36 PM

Reviewer: memememe, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I absolutely hate putting drops into my ears, but the results have been well worth it. Been using this med only a day and I am feeling a difference in the severe psoriasis I have had in my ear canal for years. Wish I had done this sooner. My ears were so inflamed they would ooze and bleed I was in such discomfort. It was very expensive, but worth every penny.

4/10/2012 1:19:07 PM

Reviewer: shirleyannk, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have used it three times. Today I got very dizzy and thought I was going to faint. I sat myself on the floor for a short time. Took my blood pressure which was OK. I looked it up and that is one of the rare side effects. Not sure if I want to continue use.

3/2/2012 7:49:02 AM

Reviewer: Kathytrinket, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Great stuff IT releived the itch instantly but messy to use

2/28/2012 12:04:42 PM

Reviewer: lacpeb, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I suffered for nine months. My ears itched like crazy. They were scaley and oozed clear liquid. Eventually, they started to bleed. The itching would wake me up at night. I saw three doctors. My allergist diagnosed it as a fungal infection and prescribed an anti-fungal ointment. The second physician was in the emergency room of our local hospital. He said it was bacterial and gave me a pres ... Show Full Comment

4/27/2011 11:53:18 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ear itching was so bad it would wake me up at night. Dermatologist suggested this medication. Finally, I can sleep through the night.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?