Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ritalin oral.

2/27/2008 3:09:00 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i used to not be able to focus on anything, and the day i took ritalin for the FIRST TIME i was able to write a 4 page pager for my english final

2/26/2008 1:52:59 PM

Reviewer: RDODIER61@WIDEOPENWEST.COM, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
hAS HELPED ME FOCUS MUCH ETTER.

2/13/2008 4:00:35 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been diognosed with adult add. I have only been taking Ritalin for a few weeks - but I notice a big change. I can focus so well. I don't have to read and re-read something to "get it". It does seem to wear off about 2 or 3 in the afternoon, so I know I need to get all my school work done in the morning to maintain my "focus" It has been a great help to me.

2/3/2008 11:07:42 PM

Reviewer: pastor_vance, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
All Ritalin has done is mess up my life. I feel like a zombie, I have lost weight, and i get drowsy all the time and almost in a daze. they over prescribe Ritalin. I am 20 years old and I was recently diagnosed, and I hate Ritalin cause honestly all its done is screw up my life.

1/23/2008 10:22:34 PM

Comment:
Taking 10mg tab @ rate 6/day of immediate release. I'm a 200lb male. Not quite enough mg's to get through day but better than the "2 pot a day" coffee habit that I had before. I did not seek treatment until 30 years of age and so I did not take Ritalin until then. At 30yrs of age I finally had a neuropsyc exam to see if there were any learning disabilities. Diag'ed with AD ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver