Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ritalin oral.

2/13/2008 4:00:35 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been diognosed with adult add. I have only been taking Ritalin for a few weeks - but I notice a big change. I can focus so well. I don't have to read and re-read something to "get it". It does seem to wear off about 2 or 3 in the afternoon, so I know I need to get all my school work done in the morning to maintain my "focus" It has been a great help to me.

2/3/2008 11:07:42 PM

Reviewer: pastor_vance, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
All Ritalin has done is mess up my life. I feel like a zombie, I have lost weight, and i get drowsy all the time and almost in a daze. they over prescribe Ritalin. I am 20 years old and I was recently diagnosed, and I hate Ritalin cause honestly all its done is screw up my life.

1/23/2008 10:22:34 PM

Comment:
Taking 10mg tab @ rate 6/day of immediate release. I'm a 200lb male. Not quite enough mg's to get through day but better than the "2 pot a day" coffee habit that I had before. I did not seek treatment until 30 years of age and so I did not take Ritalin until then. At 30yrs of age I finally had a neuropsyc exam to see if there were any learning disabilities. Diag'ed with AD ... Show Full Comment

1/23/2008 1:27:17 PM

Reviewer: NaturalRemedyMan4Ever, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. My information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. I am not a doctor. This drug seriously and I mean seriously damaged me. It enlarged my heart, gave me a heart attack, made my palms very sweaty, my body jittery and depressed most of the time and actually made my concentration many times worse. I became unable to fe ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2008 6:59:23 PM

Reviewer: aj, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son took this drug for about 5 years, it really worked, he was able to control himself in school and with the other kids.Able to sit in class and do his work. I had heard that this drug stunts your growth but I really don't know. My son is only 5'9 I think he should be taller when I compare him with his family back ground.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash