Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ORENCIA IV.

9/4/2008 4:44:34 PM

Reviewer: cag, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After 5 infusions I have to say the drug is well tolerated with just a dull headache the night of the infusion and lessening of effectiveness near the end of the month cycle. I have some new tendonitis but overall better movement.

8/29/2008 9:18:49 AM

Reviewer: lady tee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i,m a 40 year old female. i've been on orencia since the end of 4/08. it's been wonderful sofar. but now i experience having feeling frequent urinating at night while sleeping is anyone else having this problem?

5/11/2008 2:05:35 PM

Reviewer: Jim, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with RA at the age of 31. I've been on remicade,enbrel,humira,& all the pills. This Orencia so far has kept me from having those nightmare flare ups that used to make me contemplate having my extremities simply amputated. That's how bad it got when the other meds stopped working. I was at the end of my rope. No one really understands the severe pain I was having. Orenc ... Show Full Comment

4/17/2008 9:28:52 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the drug for 6 months now and I feel great!!! My hands hardly hurt at all anymore (I'm typing better than I ever have). No having to stick myself with a needle - I let my doctors office do that. It did take about 2 months to start feeling the improvements but it was worth it. My energy level is way up too.

3/10/2008 11:25:16 AM

Reviewer: KimMcKissack, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had RA for over 30 years. I have used just about every drug available. I have been on Orencia for about 9 months. I take it in addition to Arava and Mobic. I am very happy with the results. I have not had a flare for several months!