Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Orencia IV.

1/20/2009 3:07:18 AM

Reviewer: twinkle, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I could be a poster child for this drug. I can finally close my hands,get up&down from a chair and dress myself. I get a little headache and funny taste in my mouth, but I can walk and walk and lift my grand kids without hurting. What a blessing

1/12/2009 4:40:46 PM

Reviewer: rocky1, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on orencia for a year now I got pneumonia when I started it,my doctor wants me to start remicade but with my immune system I am afraid I will get the same reaction as I did with orencia. Has anyone ever had this problem when switching these medications.I need some info before I decide to try this medication.

12/27/2008 3:14:20 PM

Reviewer: Pia87, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Orencia (IV) for about 1 year. It is given to me once a month. When I started being treated I never associated a rash or dryness of my skin or scalp. I went to a dermatologist because I started to get a red line around my hair line and the dermatologist told me it was stress. She gave me a cream and I used it. It would clear the redness but only until I received another treatme ... Show Full Comment

12/12/2008 5:31:07 PM

Reviewer: Tom Janes, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
20 years using several meds most all did work at one time. Humira quit working switched to Orencia in July 08 so far working reasonably well. Infusion is simple and no side effects. Still get mild pains and swelling. On Methotrexate injection also combination I feel is super so far.

12/10/2008 6:55:58 AM

Reviewer: do615, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I feel alittle better. not much. all other meds didnt work. this makes my hair fall out and gave me a cough. research this before you determine it is right for you.