Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Orencia IV.

2/16/2009 7:07:41 PM

Reviewer: Frosted Lady, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 66 year old female. I have been on various meds in the past several years. Last year, it was Methotraxate and Remicade for 6 months with no results. Then, it was changed to Arencia and the Methotraxate. I must drive an hour each way for the infusion. It has been nearly 3 months, but nothing has changed. In fact, pain is worse. After each infusion, my blood pressure sky-rockets, and I have a ... Show Full Comment

2/3/2009 9:42:52 AM

Reviewer: rsmith, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Orencia for over a year, after having been on Methotrexate (made me nauseous) and Remicade (wonderful but stopped working after 7 years), and still take Arava. I am very lethargic and want to sleep forever after a treatment. I also have a perpetual intensive cough. Going to see pulmonologist soon to see if related.

1/29/2009 7:40:08 PM

Reviewer: jay, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
wa ears off after 3 weeks

1/20/2009 3:07:18 AM

Reviewer: twinkle, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I could be a poster child for this drug. I can finally close my hands,get up&down from a chair and dress myself. I get a little headache and funny taste in my mouth, but I can walk and walk and lift my grand kids without hurting. What a blessing

1/12/2009 4:40:46 PM

Reviewer: rocky1, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on orencia for a year now I got pneumonia when I started it,my doctor wants me to start remicade but with my immune system I am afraid I will get the same reaction as I did with orencia. Has anyone ever had this problem when switching these medications.I need some info before I decide to try this medication.

chest x-ray