Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Orencia IV.

«Previous 161-165 of 165
12/5/2007 6:55:41 PM

Reviewer: yingyanglily, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
At the moment it has been doing the job of subsiding inflamtion but the painnot so well anymore. i am afraid that something else will have to be used to ease the pain besides inflamation.

12/3/2007 10:02:39 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried Humira and Remicade and had to stop due to bad reactions. So far Orencia has been terrific, just hope my body doesn't reject it later too. I have energy and little to no joint pain. I have been receiving the IV's for less than 1 year.

11/20/2007 5:04:06 PM

Reviewer: Ty, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I get sores in my mouth the day after treatment that last for weeks.I am unable to eat and it is painfull.

10/17/2007 12:07:41 AM

Reviewer: squaw on the war path., 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was 36 years old when I found out that I have RA. I'm glad I was put on this study. I was on a drug study for this drug. And it has help me very much. But now my study is done and I cant afford to do it anymore. So Im trying to find help so I can keep getting my infusions. It is a wonderful drug because I don't hurt nomore. I hope it helps others.

10/16/2007 1:26:03 PM

Reviewer: sstewart, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Orencia for three months now (four infusions). My doctor feels I should give it six months to see whether it is going to help, but my RA symptoms are getting increasinly worse. I'm trying to find out whether anyone else has actually experienced a worsening of symptoms due to Orencia, to help me decide whether to give this more time.

«Previous 161-165 of 165

Does your kid have symptoms?