Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of orencia iv.

2/11/2014 9:59:10 PM

Reviewer: billienm55, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
The only thing I can tell it may help sometime is the fatigue I feel. It hasn't slowed down my joint pain or swelling.

1/7/2014 5:47:43 PM

Reviewer: mary, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine took my lungs. Very dangerious medicine. RA was bad enough but now I have no breath after walking a short distance. I can not lift things or exercise. Soon after it started, I told my doctor I could not bring my groceries inside to my kitchen without being short of breath. Finally he took me off and now I noticed a disclaimer about COPD on the side effects of the new packaging. Don ... Show Full Comment

12/17/2013 6:06:48 PM

Reviewer: Marci, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Have had RA for more than 20 years but since menopause it became much worse. Have used Enbrel and Humara Methotraxate etc. Methotraxate created liver issues and Enbrel worked well for more than 5 years. Orencia IV worked great for 2 years; the shots did not work. Now it is no longer working so we are going to a different drug hoping something else will work.

11/29/2013 3:50:54 PM

Reviewer: mizfk , 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis
9/19/2013 2:29:36 PM

Reviewer: Kermit, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been battling with this for about 10 years now..this has been the best product I have used. I also don't like the weight gain..but it's nice to not be swollen and in pain all the time. I still have flair ups, but it's well worth it.