Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of orencia iv.

2/29/2008 12:19:08 AM

Reviewer: maddie, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just had my 4th infusion. My joints are killing me. I wish I had stayed on humira 1x a week...but at least I am still able to walk for now.

2/19/2008 5:47:40 AM

Reviewer: glumbr, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It is an extremely expensive medication not covered by insurance. The co-pay offered by the manufacturer does not even touch the cost. Over $4000.00

2/13/2008 12:48:27 AM

Reviewer: m ari, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
my pain is better but the side effects i'm having is like no others written. i'm fatigue, weak, to the point that i feel i'm not going to make it thur my work day.

2/9/2008 12:24:05 PM

Reviewer: grandee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I have been on this for about a year. I still take medicadation for pain. After invesion I have a very nauseous stomach for a dAY OR 2

2/2/2008 1:18:23 PM

Reviewer: SaraLConverse, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Orencia 7 months and notice that my swollen joints have subsided.... but after the first treatment, I got sores in my mouth that went away but then my face broke out with a rash that comes and goes, but never really goes away... it looks like I have a bad diaper rash on my face around my mouth, nose, and it is now affecting my eyes..people do look strange at me now. Doctor says ... Show Full Comment

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?