Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Rythmol Oral.

3/20/2013 10:01:18 AM

Reviewer: Duckmaster, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had an A-fib incident a year ago (this was my 4th incident in the past 8 years) and had to be electro converted to get back to normal rhythm. My Cardiologist put me on 225mg rythmol twice a day along with 400 mg of magnesium. After a year on rythmol I have had no recurrence and feel great. I did find that if I took the med at least an hour before I went to bed I had less of a slight pounding h ... Show Full Comment

12/31/2012 5:11:52 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have used rythmol sr for the prevention of A-fib during times of greater than normal physical stress.

12/13/2012 6:54:32 PM

Reviewer: keedie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was placed on Rythmal to treat atrial fibrulation.My HR decreased after Digoxin was added, I had previously been on atenolol which was increased the first week the a-fib started. I started having severe headaches when I took the rythmal and noticed my B/P slowly creeping up. My Atrial fibrulation persited for two mos. and was finally resolved by electro-Cardioversion.

11/17/2012 5:11:23 PM

Reviewer: lottagottago, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
ok

11/12/2012 5:08:01 PM

Reviewer: netann, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Rhythmol threw me into constant, chronic A-fib. Before taking it, I only had infrequent A-fib episodes. The doctors have tried various drugs but, have not been able to get me back into rhythm. I'm VERY unhappy about this! A-fib is a dangerous condition and, now, I'm in it all the time thanks to Rhythmol.