Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cerefolin NAC Oral.

3/3/2014 6:08:14 PM

Reviewer: nana, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

10/14/2013 7:02:23 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
In response to the previous post, it has been reformulated and the blue dye taken out.

10/13/2013 2:13:03 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
URGENT QUESTION.......Why did the color of Cerefolin Nac Change? It was BLUE. Now it is BEIGE AND it smells really bad. What happened? Are these safe to take? I have tried unsucessfuly to contact PAMLAB...Help!

7/26/2013 9:16:30 AM

Reviewer: Silversheep, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just took my first dose last night. I am very pleased with the ability to wake up without the usual "brain fog" that new medications usually bring on for me. My use of this medication is termed "off label". I have been trying to help my brain to rewire my neuroleptic pathways and go to the place where I was "stuck" and could not shake my intense emotions of anger, o ... Show Full Comment

12/11/2012 2:45:18 PM

Reviewer: Stardust, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Cerefolin about 2 years ago after learning I was homozygous for C677T MTHFR. Numerous health problems before Cerefolin came into my life. It has been a Godsend to me, and at 62 I am in excellent health in all ways. I exercise daily and my blood pressure at last check was as low as a 20 year old's! The best thing is after being on it for one year, my IgG MGUS (precursor to mult ... Show Full Comment