Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lubiprostone oral.

5/25/2010 9:19:56 PM

Reviewer: isabel110, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking 24 mcg twice daily since May 12 and the medicine has not helped me. My insurance company does not pay for this. Also, I am taking Miralax once daily. I am still gassy, constipated, bloated, and light cramping. I have no clue what the next step is since my gasteronologist has not diagnose me? I guess I will find out June 25.

5/9/2010 7:34:49 PM

Reviewer: terry_a_64, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I can't breathe for an hour after taking it. I still have bowel trouble.Now I am taking miralax and senokot too.

8/21/2009 10:12:59 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have no idea if it REALLY works or not. I also take daily stool softeners, Glycolax and 30 grams of fiber. With all of this, some days I do have a BM, some days I don't. That's my form of IBS. Before the IBS no problem. Does the drug work? Can't say it does or not. Sure can't say it works that well for me or I wouldn't need all that other stuff, would I?

6/6/2009 1:12:30 PM

Reviewer: Dee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
You better stay at home, it will give you diarrhea.

1/3/2009 8:12:57 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It is an easy medication to take and works well. One thing that is very good about this medication is that it works but does not cause symptoms like diarehea.