Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Amitiza Oral.

9/12/2013 7:34:48 PM

Reviewer: Dee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Within 30 min I experienced a terrible headache and nauseasness. Followed by the runs. When I thought I was done, it started again. Like water pouring out of my bottom. It left me with bleeding hemeroids.

9/8/2013 1:41:27 PM

Reviewer: myers751, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am having nausa and backpain with this drug. Stopped it and went back to dr.

8/31/2013 8:39:01 PM

Reviewer: lISELOTTE ADLER, 75 or over Female (Patient)

Comment:
DIZZINESS, DIARRHEA,NAUSEA

8/19/2013 7:55:14 AM

Reviewer: doll, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it has not worked for me I still have not gone to the bathroom yet its been a week

7/22/2013 12:44:30 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Amitiza has not relieved the chronic constipation uless I also use Miralax. The side effects of pressure in my chest and a racing pulse are extremely difficult to experience. My doctor initially wanted me to take the medication twice a day, but I could not function well at work when I took Amitiza in the morning. It made me feel groggy and not alert enough to perform my tasks. I explained this ... Show Full Comment