Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Amitiza Oral.

2/24/2008 1:40:14 PM

Reviewer: ARC, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After taking this medication for 5 days, I am having severe joint pains. It feels like the "flu" but it isn't. I'm terribly disappointed that I cannot take this to help my severe constipation problems.

2/21/2008 12:03:03 AM

Reviewer: queenieb30aol.com, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on amitiza for 6 months I thought I wouldnt get past the first week the nausea was so bad but I kept taking it even though I feeling horrible everyday, well after six months I can say i have a bowel movement every day and as long as I don't take the pill with dairy I don't get sick any more.

2/20/2008 8:13:25 PM

Reviewer: diva90210, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been extrememly constpiated. I drank plenty of water & took Dr. Natura but still nothing. This has helped me thus far. My doc started with a few samples and it worked! No side effects. (Knock on wood) ;-)

2/20/2008 12:58:15 PM

Reviewer: Betty, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
With lifelong constipation issues, this seems the best treatment thus far. Side effects are minimal; some swelling of fingers. Some dizziness experienced, but I have a history of positional vertigo, which may aggravate it a little. After about a week, it appeared somewhat less effective, and I added a few stool softeners. I then took a few days off and started again and voila! Regular again. Never ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2008 8:55:05 PM

Reviewer: joy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I did not take two pills a day for a couple of weeks. When I started back. I had no control over bowel movements. Very Watery. messed up sheets in the middle of the night and could not make it to the restroom on time. but it did work instead of taking 25 senokot every other day.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver