Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of amitiza oral.

7/2/2014 12:31:45 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug is AWFUL!! It gave me severe nausea, shortness of breath, stomach pain and great discomfort and when I did go to the bathroom, my bowel movement was watery. I intend to find a more natural way to treat my constipation.

6/29/2014 6:55:01 AM

Reviewer: Sweetie pie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Very nausea

5/31/2014 9:28:28 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a Similiar reaction as another reviewer. Day 1 I took 2 doses at 24 mcg. After the 2nd dose I started having extreme emotional feelings and mental thoughts I have never had before. I cried hysterically and uncontrollably. I was overcome with depression and had suicidal thoughts. I just made the connection between my experience and the medication by reading that one persons review. I was also ... Show Full Comment

5/10/2014 3:01:47 PM

Reviewer: SelmaSue, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had only taken two doses of Amitiza when I began to experience an overall feeling of sadness (depression). I started to cry and couldn't stop! Finally I called my pharmacist and she told me to stop the medication and call my MD on Monday. Interesting to note that the 2 doses did not result in a bowel movement.

5/2/2014 7:59:00 AM

Reviewer: Kiva, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Been on it for 4 days twice a day and still nothing but a few hard pellets.Makes me nauseated and feeling tired and dizzy . I will stop taking it and deal with constipation another way.The price of this it should work like a dream but nope it don't...