Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Loestrin 24 Fe oral.

4/2/2008 1:53:51 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I 25 years old I was on the patch before loestrin24. I love that I dont have a period any more but I have resently noticed hair loss. I have been on it now for almost a year and I would say that I half the hair I started with. I still have some acne and cramps.

3/30/2008 1:28:26 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
    this oral controception has work for me short mentrual cycle. no more mood swing and I'm happy with the medication.

3/25/2008 1:01:23 PM

Reviewer: raindance, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I just started this pill about to weeks and I already have my period and cramping which I never get,and Im finding that I cant have a cocktale or two with out having to pay the price of vomiting all night afterwards!! Im bit moody which never has been a real problem for me.Still have a few months to go! Maybe the side effect will subside over time!!

3/13/2008 8:00:27 AM

Comment:
    I have been using this for about a year and a half. I have not had any bleeding at all during that time but do get a little crampy. I agree that the mood swings are awful and overall I feel more tense about 2 1/2 weeks each month.

3/8/2008 12:34:59 PM

Reviewer: sv-atl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I began taking BC pills 13 years ago, at the age of 15, due to severe cramps and long periods (7-8 days). I was given Loestrin (regular back then and was happy with it. Over time, I've been on Othro, Yazmin, Seasonique and now back on Loestrin 24. Yazmin was the best overall, as my period cycle changed immediately (I had 3 day periods with very minimal cramping). I also had no mood swings ... Show Full Comment