Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tenormin oral.

5/1/2012 2:11:39 PM

Reviewer: Dave, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Caregiver)

Comment:
I took this drug for maybe 30 years. In that time I quit smoking, drinking and lost 60 lbs. Recently I complained of shortness of breath. Since my B/P has been good for many years my doctor weaned me off of it. As a result I no longer have shortness of breath, my heart rate went from high fortys to mid sixtys, no more fatique, my GERD got better, not so cold all the time, more alert, and my B/P is ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2012 10:42:02 PM

Reviewer: heart604, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Tenormin 50mg for about 20 years with good results. I've been lucky and haven't had any side affects. BP has been running about 128/78.

2/12/2012 11:28:44 AM

Reviewer: GW, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was feeling fine until Procardia was added to my treatment.

1/17/2012 12:48:16 PM

Reviewer: LEH, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I feel tired a lot. Have ringing in ears since I started taking tenormin 6 years ago. My legs hurt when I walk and feel heavy. The generic form (atenenol) caused so much pain in my legs I had to switch to tenormin. I have gained about 20 lbs since I started using this drug. My annual blood work is all normal,thank goodness,but recently colesterol level slightly elevated so am walking 30 mins at l ... Show Full Comment

10/18/2011 8:06:37 PM

Reviewer: atenolol tabs, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)