Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Deplin Oral.

5/27/2015 6:05:24 PM

Reviewer: Amybee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Since running out of Deplin 5 days ago, I've realized just how much it was helping me. I suffer from depression that zaps me of energy and Deplin really helped to boost my energy level. I will not let myself run out again!

5/4/2015 10:29:59 PM

Reviewer: PRICE , 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been taking a few days. Took years ago when I was on lamictal because it reduces folate levels. Hope it works again. Anyway, I have heard a lot of people complain about the price. DO NOT go to your pharmacy. Your doctor can send a prescription directly to Brand Direct Health. My portion went from $128 at pharmacy to $65 with shipping at Brand Direct. You do have to get a script for a 9 ... Show Full Comment

4/9/2015 4:35:20 PM

Reviewer: glbrosnan, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
As a food/medication, there is no way this could cause side effects. I am off anti-depressants for the first time in forever. I feel so much better, am not a zombie, and do not have the other side effects I have lived with for years. I am amazed and thrilled!

1/3/2015 7:11:50 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been treated for depression for many years. In the las t six years my 37 yr marriage ended, my brother was kidnapped and murder and my sister -in-law (very close to me) died. No matter how many lifestyle changes I made, how much therapy I received and what medicines I was on I couldn't get past the feeling of having a lump in my throat like I was to start crying any minute, even on very ... Show Full Comment

10/18/2014 7:43:18 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
depression worked immediately and feel terrific slight insomnia not bad. Only hope I could afford it.