Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of EMSAM TD.

7/26/2013 9:59:36 AM

Reviewer: Kimberly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Having bi-polar2 & personality disorder for the last 30yrs. I have been on everything. This was my last resort before ECT's.I take 6mg and 600mg of Lithium. I started on my arms then the chest area. Worked much better. Noticed a big change.Applied after shower will stay on all day. still suffer from suidial thoughts.

6/6/2013 11:53:38 PM

Reviewer: chas_@hotmail.com, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Is anyone still using Emsam 6mg.? I see the last post 8/17/12.

8/17/2012 10:50:52 AM

Reviewer: gigantor, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Emsam helps my depression more than anything I've tried. The ease of use is excellent. I have fibromyalgia and this might also be helping my pain, fatigue, and libido since I've noticed improvement with all. At first I craved sweets but don't now. I have mild irritation at the patch site. I wake up at least once at night to urinate (where I didn't before) and I also want a snack at ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2012 3:52:12 PM

Reviewer: snookums4, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE TO ROTATE THE PATCH!,or irritation! I have to wash & dry the area completely before applying the patch EVERY DAY! Sometimes some things make me pretty sad=I have found that to be normal, and it doesn't last either. I am grateful for how I now feel. I have found that I cannot do ANY FORM OF SUGAR, or I am buzzed and do not want to go to bed! This has been the most difficult for me cu ... Show Full Comment

3/28/2012 7:21:02 PM

Reviewer: chas_sp@hotmail.com, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
12/08/07, Started 6mg. stopped using 07/11, now the depression is back due to stress related factors,has some sexual side effects,will probably restart using,i just have no drive to do anything...