Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Emsam TD.

7/20/2011 7:20:26 PM

Reviewer: Cindy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Shrink told me to do research on emsam patch. SO I called my pharmacist and she told me it would interact with Cymbalta, which I am taking, Dr knows that and I can't get off Cymbalta. Second there are diet restiction. No cheese, bananna, avocada, wine, beer and no coffee. Pharmacist said she was surprised Dr did't tell me the Cymbalta interaction or the diet restrictions..SO can't use ... Show Full Comment

5/24/2011 11:03:01 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My depression has dissapeared completely. I feel like my "old self" again with a positive outlook, more energy and very few negative thoughts. My side effects are: chills, dry mouth, some trouble falling and staying asleep and irregular heartbeat which I have a history of.

3/15/2011 12:01:38 PM

Reviewer: Samantha, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Emsam 6mg for over 3 years for my treatment-resistant Major Depressive Disorder. I find that the drug makes me feel, not artificially not-depressed, but normal. I have a full range of emotions, not the muted feeling i got from some SSRIs. At first there was slight tremors, a bit trouble sleeping and weight loss. It felt like I'd drunk too much coffee. But those symptoms faded a ... Show Full Comment

3/5/2011 9:01:39 AM

Reviewer: Denise, 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I put my first patch on today. I am hoping EMSAM is going to be the "miracle drug" I've been looking for for so many years. Of course, I will check back within a couple of weeks to let you all know how my satisfaction with the drug is going.

11/12/2010 5:22:49 PM

Reviewer: ShuichiGoku, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine has helped me.,but it caused me to lose a lot of weight.,I'm already small and normally weigh 92 pounds., now I'm dangerously at 83 pounds., I'm seriously sick now....

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?