Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of YAZ 28 Oral.

11/30/2007 5:45:03 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took Yaz for 4 months and I HATED it. Its effective in preventing pregnancy but when I was taking it I would have my period one month for like 2-3 weeks and then the next month not have one at all. It went back and forth like that the whole time. I wouldnt reccommend it to anyone unless you dont mind having your period for 2-3 weeks. But i dont think anyone likes their period.

11/27/2007 4:41:18 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking Yaz for birth control. It's easy to use and effective in proventing pregnancy (at least thus far), but as far as my periods go, i have experienced bleed ingfor an excessive amount of time (usually 2-3 weeks).

11/25/2007 8:46:17 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Once I started taking Yaz, my period has been going on for 2 weeks, non-stop, plus severe abdominal pain (just like when you have PMS, only now it's EVERY day). I am going to stop taking the pill, it's not worth the pain and discomfort.

11/4/2007 8:00:23 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This is supposed to treat symptoms of PMDD, but I experienced SEVERE mood swings for the first time while on this drug. I cried everyday for several hours a day and seriously considered seeking therapy and anti depressants to control my moods. I also had terrible acne breakouts, worse than when I was a teenager. As soon as I went of Yaz, my mood stabilized, my acne cleared up, and I am back to ... Show Full Comment

10/29/2007 2:12:42 PM

Reviewer: redbone, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Yaz has made my mood swings worse my face has started to have breakouts of acne ( in which i have never experienced before. I have gained 15 pounds since starting, which has been about 5 months. I would not recommend this to my friends

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.