Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of YAZ 28 Oral.

7/14/2014 8:48:16 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Yaz for almost 5 years and loved it. My insurance decided to not pay for it anymore and demanded the generic version, which I didn't want to try as I heard horror stories with it. My skin was flawless on it, and I never had any weight issues or crazy mood swings. I then tried NuvaRing for little bit before we had our son, and my acne got worse on it. I have had the Mirena IUD going on ... Show Full Comment

6/9/2014 8:59:25 PM

Reviewer: Jennifer , 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my fourth month on Yaz and i LOVE it! I have had no negative side effects other than for the first week i was very tired and had very light spotting for the first month. My acne has cleared up, i barley have any blackheads, zero weight gain, my boobs filled out, my period is lighter with no moodiness, and best of all No Lowered Sex Drive!! I would highly recommend trying it out.

2/26/2014 5:28:01 PM

Reviewer: Brooke, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking yaz for 6 months now, and yes my acne has cleard up and my weight hasn't changed at all if so lost a little bit. but however the constant breakthrough bleeding is really starting to effect my life... seen my doctor and she said it can take upto 12motnhs to settle...

2/16/2014 8:54:25 PM

Reviewer: northsky, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I began using yaz when I was 23, after OTC Lo was causing too much weight gain, acne, and depression. Yaz cleared my acne, I had reduced depressive episodes, and my weight was steady. I was very pleased. A few years later I began having severe migraines based on my cycle. I went off the drug to have my daughter, I resumed it a couple of months after her birth when I was 29. Life had been hell fo ... Show Full Comment

11/26/2013 11:24:14 PM

Reviewer: Sara, Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on the generic brand of Yaz, Gianvi, for almost seven months. I have not experienced any weight gain, cramps, or any other negative side effect with this drug. It has made my periods lighter and shorter and it has also made my cramps disappear. I love it!

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash