Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of YAZ 28 oral.

7/14/2014 8:48:16 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on Yaz for almost 5 years and loved it. My insurance decided to not pay for it anymore and demanded the generic version, which I didn't want to try as I heard horror stories with it. My skin was flawless on it, and I never had any weight issues or crazy mood swings. I then tried NuvaRing for little bit before we had our son, and my acne got worse on it. I have had the Mirena IUD going on ... Show Full Comment

6/9/2014 8:59:25 PM

Reviewer: Jennifer , 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on my fourth month on Yaz and i LOVE it! I have had no negative side effects other than for the first week i was very tired and had very light spotting for the first month. My acne has cleared up, i barley have any blackheads, zero weight gain, my boobs filled out, my period is lighter with no moodiness, and best of all No Lowered Sex Drive!! I would highly recommend trying it out.

11/26/2013 11:24:14 PM

Reviewer: Sara, Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on the generic brand of Yaz, Gianvi, for almost seven months. I have not experienced any weight gain, cramps, or any other negative side effect with this drug. It has made my periods lighter and shorter and it has also made my cramps disappear. I love it!

5/25/2013 8:34:34 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Yaz was the first birth control I was placed on. Everything was perfect except for the tiredness and excess sweating. During the first month I actually lost weight (but was also working with a personal trainer). I would recommend this pill!

5/8/2013 2:55:05 PM

Reviewer: angeleyes, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Finally a pill that didn't cause weight gain and made my skin blemish free. I did have a problem with pms mood swings before taking yaz and now that went away too. I am happy with this pill as well as its off-label uses. I am planning on staying on it for as long as my doctor will let me.