Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of YAZ 28 oral.

10/19/2014 4:58:17 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Yaz, and various generic versions (Lorena in particular), for almost nine years. I loved this pill. I didn't have any weight gain issues. My skin was already clear, but it remained clear. For years, I had no issues. However, I recently went off the pill (we're trying to get pregnant) and I discovered that my sex drive has noticeably increased since going off the pill. Sinc ... Show Full Comment

9/4/2014 11:21:28 AM

Reviewer: bugrow, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking birth control pills for over 5 years now. Yaz has had no side effects for me. I can easily gain weight but that's genetics not this pill. My breasts were a C and now are a D cup. After trying three other brands, I think this is the perfect pill.

7/14/2014 8:48:16 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Yaz for almost 5 years and loved it. My insurance decided to not pay for it anymore and demanded the generic version, which I didn't want to try as I heard horror stories with it. My skin was flawless on it, and I never had any weight issues or crazy mood swings. I then tried NuvaRing for little bit before we had our son, and my acne got worse on it. I have had the Mirena IUD going on ... Show Full Comment

6/9/2014 8:59:25 PM

Reviewer: Jennifer , 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my fourth month on Yaz and i LOVE it! I have had no negative side effects other than for the first week i was very tired and had very light spotting for the first month. My acne has cleared up, i barley have any blackheads, zero weight gain, my boobs filled out, my period is lighter with no moodiness, and best of all No Lowered Sex Drive!! I would highly recommend trying it out.

2/26/2014 5:28:01 PM

Reviewer: Brooke, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking yaz for 6 months now, and yes my acne has cleard up and my weight hasn't changed at all if so lost a little bit. but however the constant breakthrough bleeding is really starting to effect my life... seen my doctor and she said it can take upto 12motnhs to settle...

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture