Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of YAZ 28 oral.

5/8/2013 2:55:05 PM

Reviewer: angeleyes, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Finally a pill that didn't cause weight gain and made my skin blemish free. I did have a problem with pms mood swings before taking yaz and now that went away too. I am happy with this pill as well as its off-label uses. I am planning on staying on it for as long as my doctor will let me.

3/20/2013 8:08:35 PM

Reviewer: cris, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Hello i have been taking brand named yaz and generic gianvi for 7+ years and have recently experienced terrible multiple day migraines and headaches. I also wake up numerous times throughout night with calf muscle cramps and numb leg with tingling toes. Upon recently discontinuing yaz after feeling like my equilibrium was off and left eye kept watering. My doctor advised me to try another med call ... Show Full Comment

1/3/2013 4:49:54 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

10/30/2012 8:20:22 PM

Reviewer: girlbythebay, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Yaz (and before that, Yasmin) for years and I've never had a problem. Previously, I tried the generic for Yasmin and it gave me horrible headaches. With Yaz I have clear skin, light periods, no decrease in sex drive. I would definitely recommend it, except for the higher blood clot risk, which kind of scares me.

10/26/2012 7:18:53 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Yaz in August for my vacation this was the first BC i have every taken unlike most of you it did not give me acne or make me gain wight I lost over 25 pounds taking it i had shorter periods and my cramping was only the first day my husband told me that i would get really moody quickly littlest things would set me off, my breast are very tender my fingers swell to the point my ring ... Show Full Comment