Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of YAZ 28 oral.

2/26/2014 5:28:01 PM

Reviewer: Brooke, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking yaz for 6 months now, and yes my acne has cleard up and my weight hasn't changed at all if so lost a little bit. but however the constant breakthrough bleeding is really starting to effect my life... seen my doctor and she said it can take upto 12motnhs to settle...

2/16/2014 8:54:25 PM

Reviewer: northsky, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I began using yaz when I was 23, after OTC Lo was causing too much weight gain, acne, and depression. Yaz cleared my acne, I had reduced depressive episodes, and my weight was steady. I was very pleased. A few years later I began having severe migraines based on my cycle. I went off the drug to have my daughter, I resumed it a couple of months after her birth when I was 29. Life had been hell fo ... Show Full Comment

11/26/2013 11:24:14 PM

Reviewer: Sara, Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on the generic brand of Yaz, Gianvi, for almost seven months. I have not experienced any weight gain, cramps, or any other negative side effect with this drug. It has made my periods lighter and shorter and it has also made my cramps disappear. I love it!

5/25/2013 8:34:34 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Yaz was the first birth control I was placed on. Everything was perfect except for the tiredness and excess sweating. During the first month I actually lost weight (but was also working with a personal trainer). I would recommend this pill!

5/8/2013 2:55:05 PM

Reviewer: angeleyes, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Finally a pill that didn't cause weight gain and made my skin blemish free. I did have a problem with pms mood swings before taking yaz and now that went away too. I am happy with this pill as well as its off-label uses. I am planning on staying on it for as long as my doctor will let me.