Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Thorazine Oral.

8/1/2014 11:35:07 PM

Reviewer: Stanley Cq, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
On Thorazine, I am always tired, sleep too much, am overmedicated, have got just a hint of the "Thorazine shuffle" and if I get up too quickly, I feel faint. I am on lithium as well, and I am going ask the doctor whether I can take it just at bedtime only. It's not that I find it a horrible drug, it's just that I find the side effects so annoying.

10/19/2013 2:15:06 PM

Reviewer: angel, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
ive taken this in past with good results and medication im on now isnt working im 51 looking for a medication i can disscuss with my doctor that will help me with my bipolar

9/1/2013 7:43:43 AM

Reviewer: Brawlin Betty, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I received this medication for manic symptoms, mostly that I couldn't sleep. It has helped tremendously! I sleep and don't wake up in a fog.

6/3/2013 9:26:39 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Manic Phase of Manic-Depression
10/7/2012 7:17:15 AM

Reviewer: kind1, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication was recently prescribed for me at a low dosage to help me sleep when I was manic. It alleviates some symptoms, but one of the side effects that I have experienced is palpitations of the heart, or tachycardia. I plan to consult with my psychiatrist about this medicine. Has anyone else experienced this side effect? It is listed in some guidebooks on psychiatric medicines as a sid ... Show Full Comment