Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Restoril Oral.

4/15/2008 4:15:08 PM

Reviewer: flog490@aol.com, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on it for some time 7.5 to 15mg and does not work as well. After reading about it should have stopped I have been taking for over a year.I asked my DR for the next higher dose and said no.Starting today he changed to Trazodone 50mg at bedtime will update in about a week.

4/3/2008 4:14:34 PM

Reviewer: Dee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used this medication for about two weeks. It never worked at 15 mg so my Dr. upped the dosage to 30mg/ no help. It takes about four hours for me to get to sleep after I take the drug. The drug is no help at all.

3/15/2008 2:57:20 AM

Reviewer: laratley, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had trouble sleeping for months, and now that on restoril I sleep well. I cant remember a night that I haven't had a peaceful nights sleep.

2/25/2008 4:29:40 PM

Reviewer: survivor, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine worked very well to fall asleep and worked moderately well to stay asleep. I did experience intense dreaming. I had side effects during and after using this medication. I experienced tremors, confusion, memory loss, poor coordination, weakness and difficulty concentrating. Much of these symptoms lessened by cutting the dose in half. I discontinued the medication but developed r ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2008 10:04:01 AM

Reviewer: Guy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had bi-pass surgery several months ago. After the surgery I could'nt sleep at all. My Dr. prescribed Restoril for me. It did the trick. I now use it only when I can't sleep, about two nights a week. I don't feel addicted but it works every time.