Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ambien Oral.

1/25/2008 7:34:47 PM

Reviewer: talocomi, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered from chronic sleep deprivation since high school. Before Ambien, I went days w/out sleep. No side effects for me.My husband says my memory is fading but I believe that's due to aging. I know I can get a good night sleep/rest w/Ambien.

1/25/2008 1:19:58 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Very bad experience with this drug. I thought I fell asleep, but roommates, family, and friends have told me that it is as if I were awake. I send out multiple emails that make no sense, send text messages, have conversations, and eat. The emails I sent were to co-workers, and as someone in a supervisory role it was embarassing and compromised my position.

1/24/2008 1:03:35 PM

Reviewer: Laurel1nd, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have trouble falling asleep; 5 mg of Ambien didn't help so my DR increased the dose to 10 mg. I didn't just walk in my sleep; I ate, I made lengthy long distance phone calls, I placed orders on the Internet for things I neither needed nor could afford, and ordered things by phone, and I took other prescription medicines. All with absolutely no memory of the events. I was told by friends ... Show Full Comment

1/24/2008 8:33:27 AM

Comment:
Ambien is highly addictive. I used half of a 5mg tablet 3 days in a row and can no longer sleep without it.

1/23/2008 11:21:20 PM

Reviewer: sleeplessness in Michigan, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
ambien has been a nightmare for me when I take it I only sleep for four hours if I don't take it I can't sleep at all, and when I do take even a small dosage of 5mg 1/2 of the 10 mg I was told to take I sleep eat, walk, fall down and hit my head, fell off the toliet, call people in the middle of the night long distance and close to homeget on the computer order items, and don't remembe ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?