Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ambien oral.

2/25/2014 10:30:03 PM

Reviewer: whatever 2b, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had chronic trouble sleeping since a car accident last Valentines Day. Ambien helps me to fall asleep fast and feel some what refreshed the next day, as long as I got 8 hours sleep. I am so thankful for this drug. My doctor however does not want me to continue usng it daily. I guess it's better not to sleep !!!

2/19/2014 9:34:47 PM

Reviewer: Geno S, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried other hypnotics and other weird cocktails of various drugs to help me sleep..By far Ambien is the best drug that has worked for my chronic insomnia it puts me to sleep and keeps me asleep with no groggy effects in the morning..Thank you Ambein

2/16/2014 6:37:25 PM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
I've tried countless other sleep meds and this is the only one that works for me. It takes about an hour to put me to sleep and I sleep about six hours on 5 mg; my doctor won't give me more than 5mg tabs and is cutting me back to 60 tabs for 90 days. I can't convince her that I am not having side effects from this med!

2/15/2014 10:14:45 PM

Reviewer: ClippedWingsNV, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I go to sleep fast and wake up totally rested and ready for my day. No problems! I love this medication. Works perfect for me!

2/14/2014 4:27:49 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)