Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ambien oral.

10/31/2007 6:03:16 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had to stop taking Ambien CR because I was hallucinating, but regular Ambien works great. The only problem I have is that I want to eat after I take it, but I don't remember eating until I see the damage the next morning!

10/30/2007 4:07:52 AM

Comment:
Left me feeling naseous the whole next day.

10/29/2007 5:30:09 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
With a low dose of Ambien, I usually feel sleepy in about 30 minutes and must go to bed. If I stay up, I begin to say things that don't make sense. Falling into a deep sleep is something I never did before Ambien. I have used it for several years and would hate to be without it.

10/29/2007 5:22:19 PM

Reviewer: Sleepless in Florida, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have trouble sleeping AND my husband's nightly snoring into my ear. (No, I don't have somewhere else I can sleep.) I have taken Ambien, and then Ambien CR for several years. It never works immediatley, even Ambien CR--it takes hours for it to kick in, and then I sleep too long and don't get things done.Lunesta did ZERO for me, natural things have not worked, OTC sleep/pain aids hav ... Show Full Comment

10/29/2007 12:05:55 AM

Reviewer: jtays34174, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Since I began taking ambien I now fall to sleep very easily and sleep sound all night and feel really rested when I wake up. I think it is exactly what I needed to get me back to a normal sleep cycle. i