Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xanax Oral.

4/5/2008 10:36:59 PM

Reviewer: mitcham29, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been prescribed to only take this one (.25mg)as needed up to 3 time a day while I take Lexapro everyday. I have only needed it 1 time since being on Lexapro to stop a panic attack. It worked within 30 minutes! This is fantastic for me because before my attacks lasted around 1-3 hours full-out. Then occasionally I have taken half a pill if something is going to be happening where I know ... Show Full Comment

4/3/2008 1:27:18 AM

Reviewer: Jewels2566, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My panic attacks decreased when I started taking xanax on a regular basis. I can now go out in public without fear of people hurting me, talking bad about me or embarrasing me. It's worked miracles for me!!

3/31/2008 11:38:56 PM

Reviewer: SZEWCZYK_BRIAN@YAHOO.COM, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
THIS MEDICATIOIN I HAVE TAKEN SINCE TGHE LAST TWELVE YEAR WITH THE MEDS I CAN HAVE SOMEWHAT OF A BETTER LIFE I, TAKE 2.0 MG T.I.D

3/31/2008 1:26:04 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take xanax as needed for severe anxiety problems it works great just makes me a little tired wish that it was a med that i could take every day that has longer time before wearing off

3/30/2008 10:20:11 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
long term use medicine causes you to become dependant. DO NOT SWITCH TO KLONIPIN