Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xanax Oral.

3/29/2008 10:50:22 PM

Reviewer: citychick, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
After yrs. of severe panic/anxiety + 2 trips to the E.R., this is a godsend! I used to have severe panic & anxiety!! Thought I was dying of a heart attack or stroke! This is my lifesaver, and others, due to severe rage, to the point that I have wanted to physically hurt people, in fact have done so to my hubby. Have been on 3mg. X.R., because taking 1mg. 3x a day, left me feeling panic when it ... Show Full Comment

3/28/2008 11:09:02 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Panic Disorder
3/27/2008 3:35:51 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have GAD and Bipolar 1. Xanax is the only thing that stops my panic attacks. The drawl back is I must sleep after I take .5mg. I have 2 small children, and must wait for my husband to get home. He is military and couldn't take while he was away in Iraq. I will most likely be on this med for the rest of my life.

3/27/2008 8:07:47 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication alllowed me to go to class finally.

3/26/2008 12:21:18 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking xanax since I was a kid as I have severe GAD It subsided during my university years but because I studied so hard I kept my anxiety controlled with me 13 hours a day studying in the library where it was calm and quiet. Throughout my treatment in the UK as a youngster I was put on every SRi and SSRI availabas I was in a demanding LL.B and MBA combined program tried all the SRI&# ... Show Full Comment